Playlist of MP3 files in a web page
XSPF Web Music Player is
one of the Flash players that let you create a playlist, and play songs directly
from your web server by clicking on any song in the playlist.
- Download and unzip XSPF Web Music Player. Apparently, you just need
- Create an index.html with the following code to embed the Flash player:
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="170"
- Create a playlist such as this:
<playlist version="0" xmlns
Machinery by Allan Holdsworth, Anders Johansson, Jens Johansson</title>
- Upload index.html, xspf_player.swf, your playlist, and the MP3 files
to your web server
- Aim your browser at the directory where you uploaded the whole shebbang